Join us for the Monthly Luncheon for the Bastrop Chamber of Commerce, an excellent opportunity to meet and network with your fellow Chamber members!
Luncheon Guidelines for Members and Future Members
- Luncheons are held the 1st Wednesday of every month, except July and December.
- Hours are 11:15 AM to 1:00 PM
- Members can register online through their Member Information Center (MIC) account page under Events, Community/Chamber Calendar by accessing our website (www.bastropchamber.com), or by contacting the Chamber staff at (512) 303-0558 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Members also can be added to the master registration list at the office to be included in all luncheons. Please note if you are on the master registration list and do not attend the luncheon without notifying the staff at least 24 hours in advance, you will be charged the no-show fee.
- Online registration cuts off the Monday before the luncheon at 3:00 PM or when the luncheon limit is reached. Registrations by phone or email after that time will be accepted only if room is still available and will be subject to the Late Registration tickets price of $15.
- Cost is $12/seat for members who pre-register. Members without a registration will be charged a ‘Day of’ price of $15/seat. Registrations not canceled 24 hours in advance of luncheon will be charged the No-Show fee of $15.00. Future Member registrations are $20 and payment must be made at time of registration. Online payments can be made by credit card (MC, Visa, Discover, AMEX). Only cash or check is accepted at the luncheon. We will invoice members in good standing.
- The ability to hand out literature/promotional items on the luncheon tables is reserved EXCLUSIVELY for the Bastrop Chamber of Commerce, the Luncheon Sponsor and the Luncheon Presenter. You will be asked to remove any other literature/items found placed on the luncheon tables. You may still hand out items personally to individuals at the luncheons for networking purposes.