Bastrop Chamber of Commerce
- Chamber of Commerce
Bastrop is about community, whether it is in facing the largest wildfire in Texas history, in preserving and enjoying our natural resources, or in sponsoring the Fourth of July Weekend Patriotic Festival and fireworks on the Colorado River. The Bastrop Chamber of Commerce is an integral part of the fabric of that community. Members build their businesses while helping to build a solid community we are all proud to call home.
Our city is steeped in history and is ready for the future. Located 40 minutes from Austin; two hours from Houston; and 45 minutes from San Antonio, in Bastrop we have easy access to everything a big city offers - without the big city headaches.
Whom to Contact
- Troyanne Bush, IOMBusiness ManagerPhone: (512) 303-0558
- Rick GulliksonCommunications & Events ManagerPhone: (512) 303-0558
- Vanessa LindsleyMembership Development ManagerPhone: (512) 303-0558
- Mari TiptonBusiness ManagerPhone: (512) 303-0558
- Becki Womble, IOMPresident / CEOPhone: (512) 303-0558
After coming across the historic Iron Bridge into historic downtown Bastrop, turn right and the Chamber of Commerce will be on your left!